Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's great to have something to look forward to

Today I started looking at the reformulated TWA plans. I was happy to see that I will have some interesting articles to read during Christmas! Each semester I am always pleasantly suprised by the creativity and good work of some of my students. I think that this semester will be no exception.

This is the first time I have evaluated students plans and I am sure it will lead to a better final work. I look forward to seeing if it does. At the moment it certainly looks as though the articles will be more analytical and more stimulating and I anticipate that I will be learning a few new things about international business issues in the Portuguese context.

I just hope that there are not too many students who directly copy or translate other articles. Those articles are usually the most boring and difficult to read. They are even more difficult to read than an article that has language mistakes but where you can see that the person has really internalised and analysed the topic in their own way.

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home